- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut up
- 1 (10.75 ounce)Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 2 cups frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often. Set chicken aside.
Add soup, water, basil and vegetables.
Heat to a boil. Add pasta. Cook 10 minutes over medium heat, stirring often.
Add chicken. Cook 5 minutes or until pasta is done, stirring often. Sprinkle with cheese.